POKO Management Corporation provides comprehensive management services for commercial buildings and residential properties for low income, elderly and special needs tenants. Through POKOâ€™s subsidiariesâ€”POKO Compliance Group LLC and JAO Maintenance Corp., POKO provides hands-on tenant relations and services, including: maintenance, supervision and administrative record keeping.
POKO Management Corporation has been managing real estate in the New York metropolitan region for over a decade, including Queens, Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester; and also owns and manages commercial office buildings in Connecticut and New Jersey.
POKO Management Corporation currently manages the leases and the properties for over two dozen neighborhood stores in New York City. POKO often assumes management of distressed properties, stabilizing each property through a hands-on management approach:
- Strong tenant relations
- An aggressive leasing program
- Facility management programs
- Active arrears collections
POKO Management Corporation takes a hands-on approach to managing the myriad demands of its properties and tenants, efficiently and economically.
- Safe and clean environment
- Responsive property managers attentive to tenants
- Attentive senior managers for interaction with owners
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week